Virtual Armchair General, The
Back to INDEX
Go to RANDOM ENTRY
|Address||Patrick R. Wilson|
dba "The Virtual Armchair General"
10208 Haverhill Place
Oklahoma City, OK
73120-3922, UNITED STATES
|Phone||(405) 752-2420 [Central Time]|
Studio 33 Productions:
"Cardstock scenics in 1:64 (28mm) and 1:100 (15mm) scales (available in both professionally printed, and PDF files on CD for self assembly)
- Mean Streets — 28mm model buildings, streets, sidewalks, alleys, streetcar, etc, for 1900-1950 era gangster/Pulp miniature games.
- Mean Sets — 28mm building and room interiors for 1900-1950 era gangster/Pulp miniature games.
- Buffalo Chip — 28mm Wild West buildings and streets
- B'hoys Towne — 28mm building fronts and streets for the 1820-1860 era (in support of B'hoys! rules and figures
- Send A Gunboat! — 15mm and 28mm models of gunboats and native craft for miniature wargames (in support of the rules Boilers And Breechloaders)
- Native Huts & Longhouses — 28mm and 15mm models (in support of the rules The Kris And The Flame and Rough Riders!)
- East Indian Buildings - 28mm and 15mm models (in support of the rules John Company)
- Earthworks - 28mm and 15mm models (in support of the rules John Company)
"NOTE: Cardstock items available as PDFs may be sent directly to the customer via email, if requested, in which case all postage charged by the TVAG shopping cart system will be refunded via PayPal."
Original Wargame Rules & Reference Books
- Rules by Chris Ferree and/or P.R. Wilson
- Rough Riders!
- Waken The Storm!
- Boilers And Breechloaders
- The Sun Never Sets
- John Company
- The Kris And The Flame
- Rules by Howard Whitehouse
- Science vs. Pluck
- Astounding Tales (2nd Ed)
- Astounding Adventures #1 (for AT2)
- Astounding Adventures #2 (for AT2)
- Reference Works
- The Mahdist Wars Source Book (2 Volumes)
- The Mexican Soldier
- By Padre Paul Wright
- The Sikh Wars Collection (designed by Chris Ferree) available in 25/28mm, 20mm, 15mm, and 6mm sizes.
- The Maratha War Flags (designed by Chris Ferree) available in 25/28mm, 20mm, 15mm, and 6mm sizes.
- 25mm Naval Flags of the World (1870s to 1920s)
- 19th Century Chinese Flags Collection (designed by Eric Cox) available in 54mm, 25/28mm, 20mm 15mm, and 6mm sizes
- The Tai-P’ing Rebellion Collection
- The Boxer Rebellion Collection
- Chinese Pirates Set
- The Mahdist Wars Collection (designed by Eric Cox) available in 54mm, 25/28mm, 20mm 15mm, and 6mm sizes
- The Mexican War Flags Collection (designed by Eric Cox) available in 25/28mm, and 15mm (other sizes by special order)
- Funny Little Flags (in 54mm, in support of the rules Funny Little Wars)
- The Dynamite Deck
- The Sword And The Flame Event Deck
- The Sword in North Africa Event Deck
- The Rough Riders! Action Deck
- The Astounding Tales!
- B'hoys! — 28mm figures sculpted by Bobby Jackson (Thrilling Combat Miniatures) in support of the rules B'hoys!
- Rough Riders — 15mm figures for the Spanish-American and Moro Wars, by Chris Ferree.
- Brushes With Danger — Howard Whitehouse's custom terrain and scenics
- Houston’s Ships — Richard Houston's handmade 25mm and 15mm gunboats, freighters, junks, dhows, and more
- The Preziosi Collection of Historical OB’s — Exhaustive historical orders of battle for Colonial and other 19th Century campaigns
Rulebooks and Action/Event card decks are also available in the U.S. from RLBPS.
"Forms of Payment Accepted: PayPal, personal checks, money orders (payable in U.S. Dollars to "Patrick R. Wilson" rather than the business name). No credit cards except through PayPal."
|This entry last updated on 25 May 2012|