Old Dominion GameWorks
Back to INDEX
Go to RANDOM ENTRY
|Address||4 Weems Lane #135|
22061, UNITED STATES
- Mein Panzer – Core Rules, 1 vehicle: 1 vehicle scale, platoon-to-company level combined-arms game. This covers 20th and 21st century warfare from World War I through Operation Iraqi Freedom. Additional books are accessories for the game are:
- Mein Panzer Battlecards (random events cards to spice up the game – available in PDF only)
- Mein Panzer Junior (kids version of the rules and free)
- World War I Data Book
- Spanish Civil War Data Book
- World War II Data Book
- World War II Secret Weapons Book
- Korean War Data Book
- General Quarters III – Lonnie Gill's updated rules for GQ I and GQ II
The following is available in PDF format only
- The Solomons Campaign
- Sudden Storm – Operation Orange War Plans for 1937 Pacific operations. This is a campaign book that can be played with GQIII or any other Naval War game rules. Pre-Aircraft Carrier, this is where the "BIG BOYS" like battleships and cruisers duke it out!
- Fleet Action Imminent – General Quarters World War I-style.
- WWI Navies Supplement- (available in PDF only)
- Post Captain – GQ for Age of Sail
- Deluxe Ship Logs: The Royal Navy
- Deluxe Ship Logs: German, Polish & Norwegian navies
- Deluxe Ship Logs: Regia Marina (the Italian Navy)
- Deluxe Ship Logs: Japanese Navy
- Deluxe Ship Logs: US Navy (1941-43)
- Deluxe Ship Logs: US Navy (1943-45)
- Deluxe Ship Logs: US Atlantic Navy
- Deluxe Ship Logs: French Navy
- GQ3 Royal Netherlands Navy Supplement
- American BattleLines. American Revolutionary War through the American Civil War.
- American BattleLines Scenario Pack 1 – ACW scenario book
- BattleCards for BattleLines Deck #1 – (available in PDF only)
- Mein Zombie Core Rules – A flexible and expandable 1:1 rule system for recreating the massive Zombie infection.
- General Quarters Turn Gauge – Blue acrylic gaming aid to help turn warships
- General Quarters Half-size Turn Gauges – Same as above only half the size
- Clear Acrylic Ship Bases w/ etched wakes (various sizes) – These beautiful bases allow you to mount your ship and view the "blue sea" below. There are two designs – one for Sailing ships and one for Powered ships.
- Deviation Dice – 6-sided dice with numbers, arrows, and an "X" on the 6 – for artillery and wind deviation. Can be used in any game system requiring random direction and speed.
No longer in production
- BattleLine Miniatures
- Tiny Terrain - Buildings, battlefield fortifications, and variety of things to cover your field of play. 6mm and 10mm scales; American Revolutionary War through Modern.
|Payment||"Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Checks (drawn on U.S. bank), or International Money Order (in U.S. dollars)."|
|This entry last updated on 23 March 2016|