- 19th Century
- The Fighting Tribesmen of the Sudan (Fuzzy Wuzzys)
- The Highlanders (Victorian-era Scottish Regiments of The British Army)
- Indian Army under British Rule (Colonial infantry and cavalry)
- Iron Cross Models (German)
- Pathfinder Models (U.S. Army Airborne)
In business since 1982. Company prides itself on the historical accuracy of its products. Master models are produced using clay, in order to achieve a unique figure - "a three
dimensional, full round model of remarkable appeal." Castings are made with high quality tin alloy, then painted with "custom mixed enamel oil based paints." Multiple coats of paint are layered to produce "strong, vibrant color" as well as a tough coating.
"We do not stock all toy soldier sets at all times. Due to the demands of production, and customer demand for our
models you should have a second choice. You may also ask for a quote on delivery time for a particular set, or item you would prefer. In doing this you can reserve the set you want from the specific production lot ensuring its delivery.