"We produce detailed, solid-lead toy soldiers of the great European armies of the 18th century in the size of 40mm.
"Our three-dimensional solid-lead toy soldiers are made as authentic as possible, and weigh between 30 and 40 grams. Photographs of our figures can be taken from every angle; therefore, they can be used to build any kind of diorama. Our figuresī size allows the combination with solid-lead toy soldiers from moulds of other well-known producers.
"Our main focus lies on:
- The Silesian Wars (1740-45)
- ...which Prussia, Bavaria and France fought to take over the territories of the young Austrian monarch Maria Theresia.
- The Seven Years' War (1756-63)
- The emerging kingdom Prussia in its hard struggle for existence which drove Prussia to its outer limits of military and economical power - the Prussian army led by Frederick II (Frederick the Great) resisted against the armies of Austria, Russia, France, Sweden and the "Reichsarmee" - only aided by British troups.
- The American War of Independence (1775-83, American Revolution)
- General George Washington defeated the british troups of King George III and became the first president of the United States of America.
- The French Revolution Wars:
- Especially the First and Second Coalition Wars, including the Cannonade of Valmy (1792) which was observed and described by Goethe as an eyewitness.
"We deliver our solid lead toy soldiers in transparent packings with colored painting patterns."