Back to INDEX
Go to RANDOM ENTRY
Rights acquired 2009 by Scale Creep Miniatures. Flagship Games is now the publishing arm of Scale Creep Miniatures.
c/o Scale Creep Miniatures
828 Davis Street, Suite 307
60201, UNITED STATES
- On to Richmond: A reprint of the classic originally published in The Courier magazine. Brigade-level rules for larger battles, includes numerous variants for other periods. Available as a PDF.
- Pirates! 25mm pirate ship combat with rules, ship models and ordnance.
- Taiko! samurai warfare in the grand manner! (We carry Minifig samurai to accompany the rules.)
- Starship! True 3-D space combat with an authentic animé feel. Range includes starship models.
- Mecha. Sci-Fi giant mecha combat. Includes the supplement Spirit Warrior Empire and a range of resin cast mecha models.
- Omega Warrior. Sci-fi combat featuring battles between battlesuited uberwarriors duking it out for supremecy.
- Habet, Hoc Habet! Rules for gladiatorial combat, including a fantastic campaign system that will see you battle for glory and wealth in ancient Rome!
- Rampant Colonialism. Rules for recreating the great colonial adventures in miniature, from the late 18th century to the early 20th. Includes army list for the F&I War, WWI in the Middle East, and many in-between.
|This entry last updated on 19 October 2016|