"Cell Entertainment was founded in 1997 by Stefan Ljungqvist and Johan Sj÷berg. Cell Entertainment develops, manufactures and markets commercial brands and products in the entertainment business with a focus on innovative games."
- 1999, a miniatures game with an "...innovative genetical evolution system [that] allows you to enhance your warrior┤s abilities to suit your chosen strategy."
- Hybrid, a "customizable miniatures game of brutal battles set in a world inhabited by monstrous races."
- Krash, a collectible miniatures game. "Collect and equip your car with roaring turbo systems, caterpillars, rams, spikes and jet engines and launch into explosive duels using any plain surface or a custom designed tabletop."
- LAB, a miniatures game "...that will turn you into a lunatic scientist scheming to conquer the world."
- Ronin, a customizable miniatures game. "In Ronin you design your own unique battle armor and equip it with heavy turbo rocket launchers, jump packs and assault cannons of your choice."
- Ronin: war, which adds "the possibility to fight larger skirmish battles and campaigns with complete armies."
- and Nitro-brand tools and landscape accessories.