Help support TMP

Glossary Entry

Glossary provides definitions for uncommon wargaming or military history terms.

Back to the Glossary

200,107 hits since 29 Dec 2010
©1994-2015 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

The Membership System is temporarily offline for maintenance. It should be restored shortly.


British term for house paint, apparently similar to what in the U.S. is called Latex paint.

Original definition 28 July 2011 2:41 PM by unknown member.