Help support TMP

"Lee Harvey Oswald (alone)!" Topic

9 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

Please use the Complaint button (!) to report problems on the forums.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Cold War (1946-1989) Message Board

Areas of Interest

Modern

Featured Hobby News Article

Featured Ruleset

Featured Showcase Article

Featured Workbench Article

CombatPainter Makes a Barbed Wire Section

combatpainter Fezian has been watching some documentaries lately set in the Western Desert, and was inspired to create this...

Featured Profile Article

First Look: Barrage's 28mm Streets & Sidewalks

Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian looks at some new terrain products, which use space age technology!

Current Poll

Featured Movie Review

526 hits since 6 Apr 2021
©1994-2021 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian06 Apr 2021 7:03 p.m. PST

You were asked – TMP link – to finally resolve that nagging question:

Who Do YOU Think Killed Kennedy?

34% said "Lee Harvey Oswald (alone)"
31% said "Lee Harvey Oswald (with help)"
12% said "The CIA"

Personal logo John the OFM Supporting Member of TMP06 Apr 2021 7:38 p.m. PST

Hah! I reject your poll!
grin
He was sent by Kruschev, with logistical support from the Mob!
Strange bedfellows indeed.
Didn't Barzini say "After all, we're not Communists."
Misdirection!
Disinformation!

Choctaw07 Apr 2021 6:25 a.m. PST

I had the honor of working with several DPD officers near the beginning of my law enforcement career, including J.D. Tippet's former partner. All said Oswald acted alone. It was cool walking the ground with guys who were actually there.

rustymusket07 Apr 2021 6:51 a.m. PST

"finally resolve", huh. Good luck with that. I am with John, whatever he says, though. So, we move on now?

Irish Marine Supporting Member of TMP07 Apr 2021 10:18 a.m. PST

I call crap. He had help.

OSCS7408 Apr 2021 1:37 p.m. PST

He acted alone. There was no mob involvement because no mobster can keep their mugs shut.

Ed Mohrmann Supporting Member of TMP08 Apr 2021 7:08 p.m. PST

Th 'traps' of dead mobsters are indeed shut…

raylev308 Apr 2021 10:04 p.m. PST

The beauty of conspiracy theories is you don't need facts or evidence…just opinions.

Personal logo John the OFM Supporting Member of TMP08 Apr 2021 11:37 p.m. PST

Not only that, you can freely jump from theory to mutually contradictory theory without skipping a beat, or seeing the inconsistency.

Like combining anti-Castro with pro-Castro.

I've been plugging the Mob for a while. Suddenly last week some senile retired CIA director suddenly announced that it was Kruschev! Why not? Let the Politburo panic over THAT one!
But I still like the Mob theory. (Not the Marseille Mob. That one's even too silly for me.) I like the Mob theory because in my first job, I used to bus Mister Bufalino's table at Howard Johnson's.
So I combined the two. Kruschev ordered it, and Frank The Irishman Sheeran drove the gun down from Kingston Pa to New Orleans to David Ferrie.
Why not?

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.