Help support TMP

"Kickstarter and a New Version of a Thing I Already Own" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Blogs of War Message Board

Areas of Interest

General

Featured Hobby News Article

Featured Recent Link

Featured Showcase Article

The Amazing Worlds of Grenadier

The fascinating history of one of the hobby's major manufacturers.

Featured Profile Article

Escaping to Paradise

Personal logo Editor Gwen The Editor of TMP has been spending time in paradise lately.

Current Poll

318 hits since 20 Feb 2021
©1994-2021 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

blackjack07120 Feb 2021 8:16 p.m. PST

A post where I try to convince myself that I don't need to back a Kickstarter since I already own an older version of the very same product (acquired as a backer reward from a previous Kickstarter).

Kickstarter and a New Version of a Thing I Already Own at the Over the Hill Gaming Blog

Grelber20 Feb 2021 10:36 p.m. PST

Sell the one you already have, since you haven't completed it anyway, and buy the new one with the interior.

Grelber
Yeah, I'm probably a bad influence, and somebody your wife doesn't want you to associate with.

Gray Bear21 Feb 2021 8:22 a.m. PST

Pass on this iteration. In a few short months, there will be a newer, shinier super, super duper third KS version you can acquire. Trust me, it will put the current one you are tempted by to shame.

d88mm1940 Supporting Member of TMP21 Feb 2021 6:32 p.m. PST

Put your foot in the doorway and slam the door shut. You'll forget all about the KS stuff…

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.