Help support TMP

"Iron Wind 6mm Sci-Fi Buildings?" Topic

8 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the 6mm Sci-Fi Message Board

Areas of Interest

Science Fiction

Featured Hobby News Article

Featured Ruleset

Featured Showcase Article

Exodus Wars 28mm REM Conscript Squad

Exodus Wars Marcovian conscript squad with captain, as painted for us by Legions Forward Miniature Painting Service.

Featured Movie Review

352 hits since 21 May 2020
©1994-2020 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

The Membership System will be closing for maintenance in 8 minutes. Please finish anything that will involve the membership system, including membership changes or posting of messages.

Bravo Six21 May 2020 6:09 a.m. PST

Doing an image search for 6mm sci-fi buildings, I came across a few buildings that Iron Wind supposedly does (see below) but I can't seem to find them on their site. Are they no longer? Or haven't been released yet?

Son of MOOG21 May 2020 6:29 a.m. PST

Check out Ares Games and Miniatures

link

Hope this is useful.

Tom D

Bravo Six21 May 2020 6:48 a.m. PST

Thanks Tom! That'll do!

Son of MOOG21 May 2020 9:44 a.m. PST

You're very welcome. I don't know much but am always happy to share what little I do.

Tom D

Bravo Six21 May 2020 10:03 a.m. PST

That's much appreciated! :)

Legion 422 May 2020 12:11 p.m. PST

Nice !

Kirk Alderfer28 May 2020 9:12 a.m. PST

Doing an image search for 6mm sci-fi buildings, I came across a few buildings that Iron Wind supposedly does (see below) but I can't seem to find them on their site. Are they no longer? Or haven't been released yet?

They aren't doing any of their resin pieces right now. They are working with a new supplier to do those for them. According to Mike, they will focus on the Battletech resin pieces and then the buildings.

Bravo Six29 May 2020 3:41 p.m. PST

Oh hey Kirk, I just messaged you over at Shapeways!

Thanks for the info. Too bad they're not available right now. Ah well….

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.