Help support TMP

"Ebor Miniatures Order" Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Consumer Affairs Message Board

Action Log

08 Aug 2019 8:30 p.m. PST
by Editor in Chief Bill

• Changed title from "Ebor Minitures Order" to "Ebor Miniatures Order"

Areas of Interest

General

Featured Hobby News Article

786 hits since 7 Aug 2019
©1994-2019 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

The Membership System will be closing for maintenance in 2 minutes. Please finish anything that will involve the membership system, including membership changes or posting of messages.

377CSG Supporting Member of TMP08 Aug 2019 3:04 p.m. PST

Ordered some miniatures on 1 Aug 2019 and noticed a few days later that the shipping address did not have the state (California) on it and neither did the PayPal address. All other info including zip code is there. If it has been mailed, do you think it will make it to California or returned to sender. Tried to contact Ebor Miniatures, but so far no response.

Personal logo ColCampbell Supporting Member of TMP08 Aug 2019 4:05 p.m. PST

The zip code should be sufficient. But …..

Jim

bsrlee08 Aug 2019 6:23 p.m. PST

I've had trouble in the past with PayPal altering my address – leaving out the city in my case.

377CSG Supporting Member of TMP08 Aug 2019 7:56 p.m. PST

Yes, before I ordered miniatures and left off the street address and the order was sent back and I had to repay postage again. I need to double check the address when I order. I guess its by fault – notified PayPal with
no results.

altfritz10 Aug 2019 4:56 a.m. PST

I thought complete sender and receiver addresses were now required as part of increased security. i.e. no "From Grand Ma" instead of full name and address.

377CSG Supporting Member of TMP11 Aug 2019 2:21 p.m. PST

Is Ebor Miniatures still operating? It seems odd no one answers E-mails after numerous attempts. Calling from my location is not cost effective. If anyone is in contact with Ebor Miniatures Nick Wragg could you please tell him to answer his E-mail. Thank you in advance.

377CSG Supporting Member of TMP26 Aug 2019 8:53 p.m. PST

Disregard last transmission. Received order today and all is good. Good service but no communication for some reason. Thanks to all concern.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.