Help support TMP

"28mm Special operations Figures?" Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Figure Finder Message Board

Back to the Modern Discussion (1946 to 2008) Message Board

Back to the Ultramodern Gaming (2009-present) Message Board

Areas of Interest

General
Modern

486 hits since 10 Feb 2019
©1994-2019 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Whitestreak Supporting Member of TMP10 Feb 2019 12:12 p.m. PST

I got my copy of Spectre Operations in October of last year, and with the holidays and life, I finally was able to finish reading the book.

I think this is the set for me, and now I have another question on the availability of 28mm figures.

I'd like to order some of Spectre's products, but for variety, has anyone leads for other figures?

Also, has anyone seen decent paper figures for this type of gaming and time frame? Either stand-ups or heck, flat counters, would be interesting? At least this way I could get to playing while waiting for new solid figures to arrive and for my meager painting abilities to get them ready to play.

Thanks!

Personal logo PaulCollins Supporting Member of TMP10 Feb 2019 12:57 p.m. PST

Take a look around here for stand-ins

link

There are quite a few that would work.

Guntruck10 Feb 2019 3:15 p.m. PST

Kings Hobbies and Games are worth a look

link

Whitestreak Supporting Member of TMP10 Feb 2019 3:23 p.m. PST

Paul, I had looked thru Wargame vault, but completely forgot about DriveThru RPG! Thanks for the link and jogging my memory!

Guntruck, those look great. Thanks for that link!

RX Bandit11 Feb 2019 2:46 p.m. PST

Empress and Eureka both make a ton of modern figures

VCarter Supporting Member of TMP11 Feb 2019 6:58 p.m. PST

As above Eureka makes an excellent set of contractors in baseball type hats with lots of fancy long guns.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.