Help support TMP

"ISIS Suicide Bomber Attacks Kurdish-US Convoy In Syria" Topic

9 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Ultramodern Warfare (2009-present) Message Board

Areas of Interest

Modern

422 hits since 21 Jan 2019
©1994-2019 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Tango01 Supporting Member of TMP In the TMP Dawghouse21 Jan 2019 12:00 p.m. PST

"A suicide bomber drove his car into a checkpoint in northeastern Syria on Monday, injuring several soldiers of Kurdish-led forces during a joint convoy with U.S. allies, locals said.

The attack happened on the western edge of Shadadi town in Hasaka province near a route frequented by the U.S.-led coalition fighting Islamic State, residents and sources said.

In a tweet, the coalition said a convoy with allied Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) was involved in an attack, but there were no American casualties…"
Main page
link

Amicalement
Armand

Cyrus the Great21 Jan 2019 3:03 p.m. PST

Well that could not have happened. I have it on "good authority" that ISIS has been crushed into nothingness.

coopman21 Jan 2019 3:08 p.m. PST

Yea…what's up with that?

CFeicht Supporting Member of TMP21 Jan 2019 4:01 p.m. PST

"I have it on "good authority" that ISIS has been crushed into nothingness."

I don't recall anyone making such a claim. Too much CNN?

Thresher01 Supporting Member of TMP21 Jan 2019 5:39 p.m. PST

They're the JV Team, so nothing really to worry about, was one of the claims I remember.

Cyrus the Great21 Jan 2019 5:56 p.m. PST

I don't recall anyone making such a claim. Too much CNN?

LOL!

NavyVet21 Jan 2019 9:57 p.m. PST

ISIS has been crushed the terror attacks will always be possible.

Thresher01 Supporting Member of TMP21 Jan 2019 10:31 p.m. PST

Yea, and even if they're not really Isis, or Al Qaeda, ad nauseum, you can bet people will claim any and all attacks are anyway, for propaganda purposes.

Personal logo 28mm Fanatik Supporting Member of TMP22 Jan 2019 8:36 a.m. PST

Just because ISIS can make a few suicide attacks for the headlines does not mean they're a viable threat or diminish the fact that their caliphate is no more and they're a shell of their former glory.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.