Help support TMP

"Palpatine Will Return in 'Star Wars IX'?" Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Star Wars Message Board

Areas of Interest

Science Fiction

573 hits since 15 Oct 2018
©1994-2019 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Tango01 Supporting Member of TMP15 Oct 2018 4:09 p.m. PST

"Ahead of The Last Jedi, when fans thought they might actually learn who Rey's parents were, one popular theory was that she was actually the grand or great granddaughter of Palpatine. It's a stretch, but an interesting one nonetheless. Fans pointed out that her naming mechanics hinted at some royal ancestry, with "Rey" being Spanish for "king." Other, nerdier evidence showed that her fighting style was similar to the Emperor's. Sure! Why not!?

With Star Wars IX on the horizon, fans are convinced that they will learn the true identity of Rey's parents in the next movie. And a new leak fuels rumors of Palpatine making an appearance as well…."
Main page
link

Amicalement
Armand

Zephyr115 Oct 2018 8:44 p.m. PST

Actually, it'll be his evil twin brother:

picture

Earl of the North16 Oct 2018 6:08 a.m. PST

Well originally he did return as a clone so okay, they need to do something to recover from the wreck that was LJ.

Garand16 Oct 2018 7:20 a.m. PST

Well originally he did return as a clone so okay, they need to do something to recover from the wreck that was LJ.

Yeah but that was in the old EU & now in the Legends category. So no longer official. Lets hope it stays that way…

Earl of the North16 Oct 2018 11:13 a.m. PST

Given how I feel that they have Bleeped texted up the replacement canon I'd welcome back the old Eu warts and all. wink

Tango01 Supporting Member of TMP16 Oct 2018 11:49 a.m. PST

(smile)

Amicalement
Armand

SouthernPhantom04 Nov 2018 6:36 p.m. PST

Well, that's one part of the old EU I had hoped would never again see the light of day…

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.