Help support TMP

"Adding to Irregular Miniatures´ Reputation" Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Consumer Affairs Message Board

611 hits since 29 Aug 2018
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Texas Jack29 Aug 2018 2:02 p.m. PST

Hi everyone, just wanted to plug Irregular Miniatures, and Ian specifically, for a great first buy experience. I had read here a lot of positive reviews so I expected a lot and was not disappointed.

I bought some WWI 6mm aircraft from them, and Ian was very helpful in answering my questions and the delivery time was super. Highly recommended!

Cyrus the Great29 Aug 2018 9:11 p.m. PST

I always have great service from Ian!

parrskool30 Aug 2018 1:13 a.m. PST

Yes. A great service and a fantastic range.

figuresales30 Aug 2018 5:16 a.m. PST

I think Irregular provide the best customer service in this hobby bar none. Always helpful and very quick to pick and dispatch orders.

On my last order I swapped emails with Ian about specifics on some 6mm figures and which would be the best base for a few conversions I planned. He was very helpful and understood what I was after and agreed to put together a non standard mix of bits for me.
When I received the order a few days later not only had he picked the specific bits I needed, he had got the miliput out and actually done the conversions I had in mind.
Amazing.

CFeicht Supporting Member of TMP30 Aug 2018 5:47 a.m. PST

I wholeheartedly agree. Long live Ian!

keithbarker31 Aug 2018 12:50 p.m. PST

I always have great service from Ian!

Agreed!!!

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.