Help support TMP

"Army Painter good response." Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Consumer Affairs Message Board

334 hits since 24 Aug 2018
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Capt Flash24 Aug 2018 6:07 a.m. PST

I recently had my fourth can of Army Painter colored primer fail me. This isn't to complain about the quality of their products, though. I've used over a hundred of their cans over the years.
This time, though, I was frustrated and decided to email the team. It took some time for a response to arrive asking about my problem. After a couple of responses, I was told some replacements would be mailed to me. One month later,
After receiving nothing, I emailed another inquiry. I received a quick reply explaining what may have happened and a promise that a new replacement would be shipped. Fast forward a few days and I find my replacement package waiting for me.
Thank you, Army Painter for meeting my expectations of good customer service.

Capt Flash24 Aug 2018 6:08 a.m. PST

I recently had my fourth can of Army Painter colored primer fail me. This isn't to complain about the quality of their products, though. I've used over a hundred of their cans over the years.
This time, though, I was frustrated and decided to email the team. It took some time for a response to arrive asking about my problem. After a couple of responses, I was told some replacements would be mailed to me. One month later,
After receiving nothing, I emailed another inquiry. I received a quick reply explaining what may have happened and a promise that a new replacement would be shipped. Fast forward a few days and I find my replacement package waiting for me.
Thank you, Army Painter for meeting my expectations of good customer service.

Capt Flash24 Aug 2018 6:10 a.m. PST

Buggy out here…

Winston Smith Supporting Member of TMP24 Aug 2018 7:33 a.m. PST

That's "good customer service"?
Ok…..

Tacitus24 Aug 2018 9:52 a.m. PST

Seriously. "Month" without hearing is not within my definition of good customer service. But that's just me. I love their stuff and am glad you got the response you wanted.

Extrabio1947 Supporting Member of TMP24 Aug 2018 2:15 p.m. PST

The only can of Army Painter primer I ever purchased failed. Instead of spraying a mist of color, it spewed thick drops. I'm sure folks have had good luck with the company's spray primers, but I'm one and done.

Texas Jack24 Aug 2018 2:30 p.m. PST

What Winston said.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.