Help support TMP

"Dead deer miniature" Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the 28mm Fantasy Message Board

Back to the Figure Finder Message Board

629 hits since 30 Apr 2018
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

The Angry Piper01 May 2018 7:29 p.m. PST

Hi all.

I'm looking for a dead deer. I know Johnny Borg had some roadkill miniatures a while back, and I guess I'm looking for something similar.

I would prefer a deer that died from causes other than an automobile accident. In other words, no tire tracks. Just an obviously dead deer. Perhaps a deer that has been shot. Or a deer that ate something poisonous. Or a deer that met a bear.

Look, I just need a deer that's dead. In 28mm scale. If it's torn up some, that's fine too. Just not by a car.

Can anyone help?

bandit86 Supporting Member of TMP01 May 2018 10:22 p.m. PST

The roadkill miniatures had a number of dead deer in the set (one looked as thought it was kill by a bear)

Personal logo Jeff Ewing Supporting Member of TMP02 May 2018 11:51 a.m. PST

I think I might get something like this:

auction

and literally put them in the microwave for 40 seconds to soften them, then faltten them out a little.

Greylegion02 May 2018 5:25 p.m. PST

Check this out.

link

Personal logo PaulCollins Supporting Member of TMP02 May 2018 6:45 p.m. PST

Greylegion, nice find!

Greylegion03 May 2018 5:24 p.m. PST

Thanks. I hope it's helpful to a bunch of people.

The Angry Piper04 May 2018 5:44 a.m. PST

That is a cool set, Greylegion. Thanks for pointing it out. Unfortunately it's not going to work for me. I only need the dead deer, not the rest of the set. Paying for the whole set and shipping from the UK would be pretty expensive.

I think I'm going to end up doing something like Jeff Ewing suggested. Just need to find a plastic deer that's small enough.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.