Help support TMP

"4Ground US distributor?" Topic

5 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Terrain and Scenics Message Board

292 hits since 27 Apr 2018
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Dukewilliam27 Apr 2018 2:41 p.m. PST

I was going to order two small buildings from 4Ground but the shipping was $26 USD, double what one of the buildings cost.
Does anyone know of a US distributor so I can buy a few buildings and eat in the same week?

Thanks,
Steve

KPinder27 Apr 2018 3:19 p.m. PST

Brigade Games
Age of Glory
Noble Knight

All have some. There are probably more.

RudyNelson27 Apr 2018 4:37 p.m. PST

The term distributor is not the same as retailer. There are plenty of us retailers including the guys mentioned above. I have been selling their products for five or six years. I have been reducing stock levels and only have some 28mm ruins. Other items are bought upon special order.

A distributor is the company that the retailer gets them from. N my case it is Golden but others carry them too. As well as other laser cut companies.

zoneofcontrol27 Apr 2018 6:30 p.m. PST

"Does anyone know of a US distributor so I can buy a few buildings and eat in the same week?"

That would be a quick turnaround time but I'm not sure how edible those building are !!!

Dukewilliam28 Apr 2018 4:54 a.m. PST

The term distributor is not the same as retailer. There are plenty of us retailers including the guys mentioned above.

I am aware of this, thank you. I have contacted distributors and was able to deal directly with them in the past. I used to drive to the Essex distributor in Triadelphia and he would let me pick my own orders from his stock.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.