Help support TMP

"The Road to Bremen CoC scenario 8" Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the 20mm WWII Message Board

Back to the WWII Scenarios Message Board

Back to the WWII Land Gallery Message Board

Back to the WWII Battle Reports Message Board

595 hits since 12 Apr 2018
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

TacticalPainter0112 Apr 2018 5:25 p.m. PST

After a few weeks delay we get back into the action.

Scenario 8 and campaign turn 8, if the British can win this game, then they have won the campaign. It really has come down to the wire in what has been a very enjoyable campaign so far. So is this the end, or just the beginning of the end? Will the Germans hold on to Bremen for a little while longer yet? The full AAR is on the blog The Road to Bremen Scenario 8

picture

picture

picture

picture

picture

saltflats192912 Apr 2018 7:08 p.m. PST

Great terrain

pzivh43 Supporting Member of TMP13 Apr 2018 5:18 a.m. PST

Nice AAR---you have great terrain for an urban battle!

Marc the plastics fan13 Apr 2018 5:37 a.m. PST

Really nice but being a bit lazy (sure you blog will answer this) – is this a home made campaign or a commercial product?

And terrain wise, I really like this. Wargame friendly, looks good, without having to be a gilded lily

Marc

genew49 Supporting Member of TMP13 Apr 2018 12:30 p.m. PST

From the TP1's blog:
"The Road to Bremen is a Chain of Command campaign that was published in the Too Fat Lardies Christmas Special 2017 and focuses on the British drive to capture Bremen in April 1945."
Gene

TacticalPainter0113 Apr 2018 6:26 p.m. PST

Really nice but being a bit lazy (sure you blog will answer this) is this a home made campaign or a commercial product?

Yes as above. TFL have produced a number of campaigns for Chain of Command available as pdf's from their website. You can see AARs for three of them on my blog (link above). These include British paratroopers in Normandy; Grossdeutschland infantry trying to battle through at Kursk, and this one, British infantry driving into Germany.

And terrain wise, I really like this. Wargame friendly, looks good, without having to be a gilded lily

Thanks, my aim is for form to follow function. As you suggest, no point looking great, but failing to perform their main function.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.