Help support TMP

"Butler's Printed Models ROCKS!!!" Topic

3 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Modern Product Reviews Message Board

Back to the 3D Printing Message Board

Back to the Consumer Affairs Message Board

770 hits since 12 Apr 2018
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

ODGW Kenny Sponsoring Member of TMP12 Apr 2018 4:55 a.m. PST

Peter at Butler's Printed Models truly ROCKS!!!

I ordered some T-62M which have side skirts in 12mm scale. I've never had issues with these models they are fine for tabletop wargaming. I like Butlers because they make more than just the "standard" version of a model. Lots of manufacturers make a T-62, but how many make the T-62 with bra armor, T-62 with ERA, or the IT-1 Missile tank!! Totally awesome!

So I get the models and when removing the supports I noticed that the side skirts didn't print completely. I sent Peter a email with pics describing the flaw and asking if subsequent printings could be fixed. He replied that this could be fixed by a tweek to the the printer. The 2x platoons I had with the flaw were acceptable for wargaming and I was happy with the reply and moved on to other projects.

Several weeks later Peter released more AFV and I have to give him more money… (Really excited on the new order) and when I received the latest order inside were 6 new T-62M hulls with the side skirts fixed!!! I had not requested the new hulls just wanted to know if they could be fixed for future orders. But Peter went ahead an printed out new ones!!

So three cheers for great customer service for Butler's Printed Models!! Huzzah!!! Huzzah!!! Huzzah!!!

Cyrus the Great12 Apr 2018 4:06 p.m. PST

That's great to know.

propergeezer89 Supporting Member of TMP12 Apr 2018 6:15 p.m. PST

I have to agree with what Kenny has to say about Butler Printed Models. Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Great service from Peter, his models are outstanding, he is gentleman to deal with.
Living in Canada it is much cheaper to ship I hate paying the high postal rates for lead. Of course now I have a 3D printed mountain to deal with

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.