Help support TMP

"1809 Starter & Complete Player's Guide SOLD OUT!" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Napoleonic Product Reviews Message Board

Back to the Getting Started with Napoleonics Message Board

Back to the Consumer Affairs Message Board

Back to the Napoleonic Discussion Message Board

1,082 hits since 2 Apr 2018
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

The Wargaming Company02 Apr 2018 7:35 a.m. PST

The end of last week we sold out of both the ESR 1809 Starter Box and The Complete Player's Guide!

And starting on Friday we've had inquiries about when they will be back in-stock! So we're posting here to make sure that everyone knows: DON'T PANIC!

But seriously, don't worry…

We've still got copies of The Essential Player's Guide in-stock and available! As well as our ESR Campaign Guides.

And we've still got the 1812 Starter Box as well as the rest of the ESR Box Sets available.

So no, don't panic, but yes, you should HURRY!

-TWC
thewargamingcompany.com

DougEagle Supporting Member of TMP07 Apr 2018 11:19 a.m. PST

Well…glad I saw this as I was just about put an order in for the Complete guide.

Doug

The Wargaming Company08 Apr 2018 9:41 a.m. PST

Doug,

Well…glad I saw this as I was just about put an order in for the Complete guide.

We still have The Essential Player's Guide in-stock, and we expect to have an ETA on restocking of The Complete Player's Guide shortly!

-TWC
thewargamingcompany.com

The Wargaming Company11 Apr 2018 7:19 a.m. PST

And… we're back!

Well nearly…

The Complete Player's Guide is again available for order and we expect it to be shipping next month!

-TWC
thewargamingcompany.com

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.