Help support TMP

"Adepticon Day Pass?" Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Conventions and Wargame Shows Message Board

290 hits since 19 Mar 2018
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Lost Wolf19 Mar 2018 2:01 p.m. PST

I want to go to Adepticon at Chicago this Saturday and walk around and try out a few games I'm interested in like Chain of Command. Do they sell day passes? I went to their website which said registration is closed. Also, can I bring some items to sell. Thanks ahead of time. LW

Lost Wolf19 Mar 2018 2:01 p.m. PST

I want to go to Adepticon at Chicago this Saturday and walk around and try out a few games I'm interested in like Chain of Command. Do they sell day passes? I went to their website which said registration is closed. Also, can I bring some items to sell. Thanks ahead of time. LW

Wackmole9 Supporting Member of TMP19 Mar 2018 4:51 p.m. PST

Bitz exchange is 6pm Friday and Saturday night. Reg for a table is at 1pm. Check the web site for the rules of the exchange.

Tachikoma20 Mar 2018 11:33 a.m. PST

There is no specific day badge pricing, but you can get in to look around and visit the vendors for free. If you want to play in a game or participate in bitz trading you will need a gaming badge, which you can buy onsite for $35 USD, and it is good all weekend.

ordinarybass Supporting Member of TMP20 Mar 2018 11:48 a.m. PST

Tachikoma has it right.
Walk around, but and look all you like for free but selling and gaming requires a gaming badge.

I can't emphasize enough that it's more than worth it to stop in to Adepticon even if just to look around. I've only been to the last 3 years, but I can't figure out why I never at least stopped in before.

Lost Wolf20 Mar 2018 8:45 p.m. PST

Many thanks

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.