Help support TMP

"good sevice Museum Miniatures" Topic

5 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Ancients Product Reviews Message Board

223 hits since 1 Feb 2018
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

DOUGKL01 Feb 2018 8:13 a.m. PST

A prompt delivery from another of our casters from over the pond, 10 days from there to western Pennsylvania. I took advantage of their January sale to fill out my Carthaginian army. I ordered African infantry, Spanish scutarius, Spanish cavalry and Carthaginian cavalry. The sculpts were sharp with little to no flash and well animated. I also want to mention I have always liked the quality and variety of the carts and wagons they produce.

Dave Jackson Supporting Member of TMP01 Feb 2018 10:45 a.m. PST

Second that, I ordered British and German wwii "Leading Edge"aircraft. Prompt and good communication too. (I note they say they're expanding that range…..nice, hopefully,the same sculptor. Would like to know the direction they wish to take that range.

goragrad01 Feb 2018 4:43 p.m. PST

I noted over on Fanaticus the other day that among others I had placed an order to Museum during their sale as well.

Ordered the 7th and arrived a little over 2 weeks later.

And as noted clean, crisp castings with minimal flash.

Definitely good service.

Jeigheff01 Feb 2018 6:25 p.m. PST

A timely topic!

A couple weeks ago, I ordered some 15mm ECW figures needed to complete my modest collection. They arrived in today's mail. I'm very pleased.

I live in Texas, USA.

goragrad01 Feb 2018 6:41 p.m. PST

On a further note, just got an email from Museum noting that the sale is on for another 7 days…

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.