Help support TMP

"HCH Painted Figures" Topic

2 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Consumer Affairs Message Board

371 hits since 30 Oct 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Keef4431 Oct 2017 2:21 a.m. PST

Just wanted to flag up the excellent service and quality products of this company.

HCH provide ready-painted wargames figures in what they describe as 25mm – but they are actually fully compatible with contemporary 28mm figures. Encouraged by a 30% off deal, I ordered 24 Celtic infantry, total cost £60.00 GBP That's £2.50 GBP a figure. HCH use figures from the Tin Soldier range (their sister company), and the unpainted figures are £1.00 GBP each. So £1.50 GBP for a paint job which I thought was of a very high quality indeed (these will be the only figures I have which actually have eyes painted in!).

Ordered late morning, arrived by Post Office 'signed for' 24 hours later – p&p is only £4.00 GBP Packed really well, no damage at all.

Some may find the Tin Soldier range a bit old fashioned, and lacking the animation of more modern ranges, but I like their solidity and old school charm.

In short, first class customer service, and well painted 25/28mm figures you can actually afford.

I have no connection at all with this trader.

See Keith's Wargaming Blog – Instant Celtic Warband, for more.

Rallynow Supporting Member of TMP14 Nov 2017 10:22 p.m. PST

Link? For us lazy types.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.