Help support TMP

"Judge Dredd miniatures game players in UK?" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the SF Discussion Message Board

292 hits since 28 Oct 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Alexis8929 Oct 2017 1:19 p.m. PST

Hello all,
As a long time fan of Judge Dredd, I am somewhat ashamed to admit that I've only just discovered Warlord/Mongoose's ruleset for their 28mm skirmish games in the Dredd universe.
I have a few Foundry miniatures, but have yet to have a proper game – does anyone in the London area, or thereabouts, still play this system?
Alex

Alexis8929 Oct 2017 1:20 p.m. PST

Hello all,
As a long time fan of Judge Dredd, I am somewhat ashamed to admit that I've only just discovered Warlord/Mongoose's ruleset for their 28mm skirmish games in the Dredd universe.
I have a few Foundry miniatures, but have yet to have a proper game – does anyone in the London area, or thereabouts, still play this system?
Alex

War Drone29 Oct 2017 4:34 p.m. PST

Do you know SELWG, Alexis? Myself & a coupla guys there are "developing" (grand name for making things up as we go…) some rules for Dredd Block Wars and general Dreddish Drok stuff with a bit of an RPG bent to them …

Currently spread across about 3x PCs and a couple of iPads, but I could probably collate/condense/whatever a basic set next week?

Alexis8930 Oct 2017 2:18 a.m. PST

War Drone – that'd be great, thanks! And yes I certainly know about SELWG :) Am I correct in thinking you guys meet on Fridays at 7pm?

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.