Help support TMP

"Minifigs for 1870-1871" Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the 19th Century Product Reviews Message Board

460 hits since 12 Oct 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Paskal Supporting Member of TMP13 Oct 2017 10:06 p.m. PST

Hello everyone

Where I can find the list of complete references of the S range of Minifigs for the war of 1870-1871?

Thank you

Vintage Wargaming13 Oct 2017 10:34 p.m. PST

link

From the home page use the menu on the left hand side click on Miniature Figurines, then select "listings" from the top menu. From the list which comes up select "19th Century" then scroll down past Crimean War, ACW and Indian Wars.

Alternatively you can search the relevant posts on my Lone S Ranger blog (which is really an online catalogue):

link

which has photos of many of the figures. I need to take additional photos for the single figure posts as I now have examples of all the figures in the range, I am just missing e.g. the Prussian Siege Gun, though I do have an old catalogue photo of it.

Paskal Supporting Member of TMP16 Oct 2017 8:19 a.m. PST

Mr John Cunningham? I sent you an e-mail (cunnjoh@aol.com) and no replies ???

abc wargamers19 Oct 2017 1:38 a.m. PST

Hi Paskal
I emailed John and he said he couldn't find your email. Can I suggest you try again?

Paskal Supporting Member of TMP22 Oct 2017 10:15 a.m. PST

Hello and thank you, abc wargamers,

I sent him another e-mail … Tell him and thank you … Its object is: John, you do not get my emails ???

Paskal

Paskal Supporting Member of TMP23 Nov 2017 4:43 a.m. PST

Hi Vintage Wargaming and abc wargamers

A long time ago now that I sent my order to John Cunningham and no replies since ?

Since my first contact with him, I only had two replies from him?

Please if you can contact again him for me please ask him if he received my order and why he did not answer me or if he did not receive anything, that John contact me urgently…

Thank you for your Help …

Paskal

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.