Help support TMP

"Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago Spoiler" Topic

1 Post

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Fantasy Product Reviews Message Board

Back to the 28mm Fantasy Message Board

376 hits since 12 Oct 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Must Contain Minis13 Oct 2017 8:43 p.m. PST

Source: link

Who is more powerful, the Wizard or the Warden?

This comparative post compares Wizards, from the Original Frostgrave, to Wardens, of the new Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago. This analysis is at the figurative level with observations straight out of the rule books. It does not represent an actual battle. No Wizards or Wardens were hurt in the making of this post. :)

Warning… This post contains light spoilers to both Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago and the Novel Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago: Tales of the Lost Isles. The article is also meant for people already familiar with Frostgrave, but I will explain things so others can also follow along.

Special thanks goes out to Osprey Games for sending Must Contain Minis an Advanced Copy of Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago and the Novel Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago: Tales of the Lost Isles.

The novel I have slowly been reading through and enjoying. Some authors I like better than others, but that all comes down to personal taste. In one of the stories, a Warden casts a spell with no apparent effect, minutes later a lightening strike comes down and kills a man. At the end of the story, it was clear this lightning strike was intentional. At the time, I thought that there wouldn't be specific rules to recreate this situation, but I was wrong.

Continue reading article at Must Contain Minis…. link

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.