Help support TMP

"anyone carrying gripping beast in the usa" Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Medieval Discussion Message Board

Back to the Dark Ages Message Board

646 hits since 17 Sep 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Greyalexis18 Sep 2017 7:59 a.m. PST

I am wondering if anyone is carrying SAGA over here. Since arch of war went under. I would like the last rules with roman brits.

coopman18 Sep 2017 8:10 a.m. PST

You are wanting this:
SAGA: Aetius & Arthur Supplement
It is listed at On Military Matters, but I'm not sure if they actually have it in stock.

KnightTemplarr Inactive Member18 Sep 2017 8:49 a.m. PST

Aetius & Arthur Supplement and Dice

Are available The Adventure Game Store in Davie Fl and they do worldwide mail order.

The Adventure Game Store since 1988
6895 Stirling Rd
Davie, Florida, FL 33314
+1 954-580-9008

I was there Saturday. They were in stock with a good amount of GB for SAGA. A little low on boxed armies but it is right before he orders for Hurricon at the end of the month.

He supports the Party Like A Viking!!! SAGA Grand Southeastern Melee at Hurricon with prizes.

And to be honest people in South Florida can use the cash as Hurricane Irma drained all the cash out of everybody's pockets for storm supplies and gas:)

They take credit cards and Paypal. They are a FLGS that actually stresses the F.

They are on Facebook if you use it.

And there is nothing bad to say about Dennis at On Military Matters. Great guy also

Richard Brooks Sponsoring Member of TMP18 Sep 2017 12:50 p.m. PST

cottonjimsflags.com has the full line of Gripping Beast and will be at Fall In! with the same.

Syrinx018 Sep 2017 5:37 p.m. PST

I believe Lon also carries Saga rule books. Didn't notice any dice though.
brigadegames.com

Greyalexis19 Sep 2017 6:45 p.m. PST

thanks for yall help

Greyalexis21 Oct 2017 6:34 p.m. PST

hey guys thanks for the help.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.