Help support TMP

"15mm Stuart Honey Release " Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the WWII Discussion Message Board

Back to the Flames of War Message Board

552 hits since 24 Aug 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Tango01 Supporting Member of TMP24 Aug 2017 3:27 p.m. PST

The 15mm Stuart Honey kit is now available

picture

picture

picture

Main page
theplasticsoldiercompany.co.uk

Amicalement
Armand

Sudwind25 Aug 2017 10:53 a.m. PST

Awesome! The Galeforce9/Battleground plastic kit is good, but it is hard to avoid an open seam on the upper sides of that kit. Perhaps the PSC kits will be better since they didn't have the side pieces joining in the same, very visible, place. Kind of cool they provide the worthless hull MG's that got deleted from many Stuart tanks in use.

Tango01 Supporting Member of TMP25 Aug 2017 10:56 a.m. PST

Glad you like it my friend!. (smile)

Amicalement
Armand

Nick Bowler27 Aug 2017 3:06 p.m. PST

Does anyone know how these compare with other M3's in size? (I have an existing force I need to expand)

Personal logo miniMo Supporting Member of TMP27 Aug 2017 9:18 p.m. PST

My pre-ordered ones are already winging over the Atlantic, when they arrive, I can tell you how they compare to the later model Zvezda ones.

Other PSC/Zvezda ones I have all compare very closely.

Batlefront ones all compare about the same in general body size, but stand a few mm taller.

Personal logo miniMo Supporting Member of TMP28 Aug 2017 10:13 a.m. PST

PSC kits arrived today. Measuring the parts, they are a tiny bit bigger than Zvezda, but a pretty good match. PSC is a little longer in the front deck, and running gear and treads are a little higher. Width, body size, turret, and gun are all good matches.

I think the Zvezda length is the correct 1/100 scale, and the PSC height is correct. Won't be able to do a super close check until I assemble the PSC.

Using the fendered track option for PSC will mask the tread differences when the two models are side by side, althout PSC will still ride a bit higher.

And as always, I love the separate commander's hatch on PSC so much easier than cutting open the turret top on Zvezda to open one up!

Lee49428 Aug 2017 4:47 p.m. PST

Still can't believe that guys actually fought in these. Or Pz IIs. Or most any of the Japanese or Italian tanks. Bravery beyond belief! Cheers! Lee

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.