Help support TMP

"Pictures for the 15/18mm Blue Moon Boxer Rebellion" Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Victorian Colonial Board Message Board

Back to the Victorian SF Message Board

Back to the Terrain and Scenics Message Board

Back to the 19th Century Discussion Message Board

Action Log

15 Aug 2017 10:45 a.m. PST
by Editor in Chief Bill

• Removed from Historical Wargaming board
  • Crossposted to 19th Century Discussion board
  • Crossposted to Terrain and Scenics board
  • Crossposted to Victorian SF board
  • Crossposted to Victorian Colonial Board board

523 hits since 15 Aug 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

MrsMiniatureships Sponsoring Member of TMP15 Aug 2017 9:15 a.m. PST

I have just finished adding the pictures for the Boxer Rebellion on both the Blue Moon Manufacturing and the Old Glory 25s web sites. We apologize for the delay in getting these up. We hope you enjoy them.

*There is one code not pictured which is 15BRL-118. There was a glitch with the sculptor getting it to us but I am told it will be arriving in a matter of days so once the mold is made I will get the figures to photograph.

Personal logo Cacique Caribe Supporting Member of TMP15 Aug 2017 10:19 a.m. PST

Link(s) to the range:

link

link

Dan
PS. I know you Historical gamers have been looking forward to this range, but so have also more than a few VSF gamers (specially the European and Chinese civilian packs, even for Chinatowns in America and elsewhere). So this is a fantastic opportunity. Life is good!

Skeptic15 Aug 2017 1:33 p.m. PST

I almost saw some of them IRL before I saw them online!

Might there be a pack of Taiwanese Atayal tribesmen in the future, as opponents of the Japanese…?

link

Spoiler alert:

link

alan in canberra15 Aug 2017 4:10 p.m. PST

Yes, but when will they actually be in stock at Old Glory UK? Still marked not available, pictures and code numbers notwithstanding. Frustrating…… Alan

Personal logo chicklewis Supporting Member of TMP15 Aug 2017 7:28 p.m. PST

Those figures look just wonderful !! Plus they are SUPER great value.

I only collect 28mm, but these are really tempting.

Early morning writer15 Aug 2017 9:00 p.m. PST

chicklewis – you know you want to make the move. crack that old wallet and swim on in, the water is fine and you'll love having a so much bigger table than you thought!

Got a good laugh at myself when I looked at the photo of the European civilians, those women I thought were wearing a havelock style cover were actually wearing a Habit! Nuns! Going to have to rethink that organization a bit. I've been chuckling about that all day.

Thanks for letting us know, MrsMiniatureships.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.