Help support TMP

"1/72 20mm Libyan and Numidian Javlinmen" Topic

8 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Blogs of War Message Board

Back to the Ancients Gallery Message Board

513 hits since 19 Jun 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

ToneTW20 Jun 2017 1:25 a.m. PST

Hi every one, I have not been getting much done in the hobby for some time not even much time keeping up to date with blogs and forums I usually frequent. I have updated and rebased a couple of older minis. Again Newline Designs 20mm miniatures. I hope you enjoy the pictures:

showparade.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/numidian-javlinmen.html
showparade.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/libyan-skirmishers.html

All the best

Tone

rvandusen Supporting Member of TMP20 Jun 2017 2:26 p.m. PST

Excellent work. The Newline figures are always very nice.

Prince Rupert of the Rhine20 Jun 2017 2:36 p.m. PST

Good Job. I think I stumbled across your blog last night while looking for pictures of newlines 20mm loads of nice stuff on there.

ToneTW22 Jun 2017 2:51 p.m. PST

Thank you for the comments folks! I'm hoping to keep the production levels up, there's just too many distractions!

bilsonius22 Jun 2017 7:39 p.m. PST

They look great!

How do the "20mm" compare with 1/72 from HaT, Zvezda etc?

ToneTW23 Jun 2017 1:17 a.m. PST

Cheers! I find that the later the Newline codes were released the closer they are to 1/72 but even the earlier codes are not too far off (although its a bit of guess work which ones are newer). I will probably not mix manufacturers within units but will probably mix within an army. I have done a few comparison pics of some of the lines posted in the link below.

paradegroundworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Comparisons

bilsonius30 Jun 2017 2:42 a.m. PST

Tony: thanks for those links; just what I was looking for. Will make a point of catching Newline at Devizes or Newbury this summer.

ToneTW30 Jun 2017 2:06 p.m. PST

No problem bilsonius, glad to be of help!

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.