Help support TMP

"Syria war: World reaction to US missile attack " Topic

3 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Ultramodern Warfare (2006-present) Message Board

423 hits since 7 Apr 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Tango01 Supporting Member of TMP07 Apr 2017 12:13 p.m. PST

"World leaders have been responding to US President Donald Trump's overnight missile strikes on a Syrian government air base suspected of launching a chemical attack on a rebel-held town on Tuesday.

Syria

President Bashar al-Assad's office has spoken out against the US airstrikes.

"What America did is nothing but foolish and irresponsible behaviour, which only reveals its short-sightedness and political and military blindness to reality," it said.

The Syrian National Coalition – Assad's main opposition – said it wanted to see more air strikes to impair the Assad government's abilities.
"We hope for more strikes… and that these are just the beginning," spokesman Ahmad Ramadan told the AFP news agency.
But the Free Syrian Army told Reuters it feared for acts of "revenge" by Assad, and his allies, against civilians…"
Main page
link

Amicalement
Armand

WarWizard07 Apr 2017 12:48 p.m. PST
Tango01 Supporting Member of TMP07 Apr 2017 1:13 p.m. PST

I have read a lot of articles my friend… but I found this interesting because it says what the rest of the world thinks…

Amicalement
Armand

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.