Help support TMP

"A peek inside Battlegroup Tobruk..." Topic

9 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the WWII Rules Message Board

Back to the WWII Discussion Message Board

763 hits since 3 Apr 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

PiersBrand03 Apr 2017 6:04 p.m. PST

Well here is a look at some of what's in the latest book – Battlegroup Tobruk!

Nine different lists for North Africa and Crete, special rules, historical scenarios and a campaign! Plus some pull out vehicle datacards too!

A real crammed full book of desert goodness… and still available to pre-order until tomorrow night! Get your copy before it goes on general release at Salute!!! The books are due with PSC in the next 48 hours!

To pre-order…

link

Nine different lists for North Africa and Crete, special rules, historical scenarios and a campaign! Plus some pull out vehicle datacards too!

A real crammed full book of desert goodness… and still available to pre-order until tomorrow night! Get your copy before it goes on general release at Salute!!! The books are due with PSC in the next 48 hours!

To pre-order…

link

To pre-order…

link

vagamer63 Supporting Member of TMP03 Apr 2017 6:09 p.m. PST

Hey, the print of that first picture hangs on the wall of my game room! Along with the corresponding print of the Rommel's finest!

Joes Shop Supporting Member of TMP04 Apr 2017 6:01 a.m. PST

My copy is on order: really looking forward to it!

Marc the plastics fan Inactive Member05 Apr 2017 9:57 a.m. PST

Me too

PiersBrand05 Apr 2017 10:46 a.m. PST

Shipping out pre-order copies started today…

Marc at work06 Apr 2017 8:22 a.m. PST

Quick rules question from "the guild"

Sorry for being dense here. But if I draw an unreliable chit, I play it first on my unreliable vehicles, then the enemy's if I don't have any.

But if I draw a one, I ONLY play it on the enemy, and it DOESN'T count as a 1 for my morale pool – unless they don't have any unreliable, in which case it is back to being a 1 for my BR

Thanks

PiersBrand06 Apr 2017 9:23 a.m. PST

Marc just at work, will reply later when home.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.