Help support TMP

"Snakes, lots of them" Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the 15mm Sci-Fi Message Board

478 hits since 15 Feb 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

zrunelord15 Feb 2017 3:17 p.m. PST

Just wanted to say that I got the Astagar from CM's kickstarter campaign & I very happy I supported them.
Worth every penny.

Imho if John Bear's vehicle designs are excellent then Coolhand's (If I'm not mistaken) Infantry are superb.
I will get more for sure ( eventually ).

Excellent minis & service as is usual for CM.

Kudo's to you
Z
ps. And the lead pile/hill/mountain grows yet a little more.

Terrement Supporting Member of TMP15 Feb 2017 3:25 p.m. PST

It helps immensely if you include a link or a pic so those many of us who were not in the KS have some idea about what you are trying to tell us. Is the KS one of "CM"s efforts or does CM stand for something else? As for you getting the Astagar, I think you can treat that with over the counter sinus medicine.

Don't sweat it – you are far from being the "Lone Ranger" in this regard.

But if I posted that I was thrilled with the latest KS PDF from ET, I'm guessing you wouldn't know what I was talking about either…
JJ

zrunelord15 Feb 2017 4:09 p.m. PST

Point taken. I assumed that Critical Mass's Astagar or Snakemen kickstarter campaign was known to all 15mm scifi collectors/gamers.
Sorry no pic as they haven't put them up for sale on their page yet but you'll find them for sure if you google them.

Z

Stryderg16 Feb 2017 8:08 a.m. PST

link
The force is strong with this one.

Terrement Supporting Member of TMP16 Feb 2017 8:18 a.m. PST

Thanks folks. Appreciate the link and comment.

I assumed that Critical Mass's Astagar or Snakemen kickstarter campaign was known to all 15mm scifi collectors/gamers.

I didn't see Tango's post if he did one wink

I don't routinely search KS for interesting minis and games because my wallet can't absorb all the losses. I'm primarily but not exclusively 28mm, and am always surprised at great KS that I had not heard of before, usually when someone posts a "…Only two days left!" post.

So FWIW, I think it is useful for folks to post good Kickkies on the Crowdfunding board, because I think there are many who may not see them, and there are those who like in your case aren't 15mm scifi collectors/gamers who might become bitten by the bug by a great KS. It also helps bring prospective buyers into the fold for the developer, which in turn helps the interested buyers to ensure it gets funded and more stretch goals get unlocked.

JJ

zrunelord17 Feb 2017 7:40 a.m. PST

There was a post as a matter of fact but not Tango's :)
With hind sight I would have done better to have posted it there ,as a continuation.
theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=415463

Hopefully they'll do the triangular missile tubes on the misslie tank also, in the future.

Z

doublesix6617 Feb 2017 1:40 p.m. PST

I got mine the other day and agree with zrunelord very nice figures

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.