Help support TMP

"15mm SF3D (Ma.K) miniatures range" Topic

20 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the 3D Printing Message Board

Back to the 15mm Sci-Fi Message Board

1,964 hits since 12 Sep 2016
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

fattdex Inactive Member13 Sep 2016 7:14 p.m. PST

Hi all,
I recently completed sculpting a range of 15mm gaming SF3D models for a client, who who now has them up in a catalog. If you are interested in getting on his newsletter list, message me and I will pass on your details (or if you want to send a starving artist a comission!)

20 images gallery (you may need to click through to see all images once reaching the bottom)

https://imgur.com/gallery/6jOHl

(AFS minis compared to a 15mm Khurasan federal troop regular)

Cheers,
-JB

nheastvan Inactive Member13 Sep 2016 7:52 p.m. PST

You did a really good job on these. I'm not interested in a news letter, but if you do have more info or a link, I'll check it out.

fattdex Inactive Member13 Sep 2016 8:03 p.m. PST

Thanks mate, he does not have a site or anything yet, if you shoot me an email (fattdex@hotmail.com) I can shoot you back his catalog back to look at without signing you up.

Personal logo Buckeye AKA Darryl Supporting Member of TMP14 Sep 2016 2:01 a.m. PST

Email sent!

Personal logo Buckeye AKA Darryl Supporting Member of TMP14 Sep 2016 5:40 a.m. PST

The S.A.S.F. set (top picture) I think could be used as mobile infantry for Starship Trooper gaming. Now, to find bugs that look like book-genre bugs!

Stuuuh Inactive Member14 Sep 2016 5:57 a.m. PST

Any chance you sculpted a Melusine for that range?

fattdex Inactive Member14 Sep 2016 7:45 a.m. PST

No- not yet! I believe aircraft and heavier suits might come up in the next few installments.

Gnubrid Inactive Member14 Sep 2016 10:27 a.m. PST

gimmie!

gundog Supporting Member of TMP14 Sep 2016 5:32 p.m. PST

Email sent regarding catalog

fattdex Inactive Member14 Sep 2016 7:34 p.m. PST

Thanks guys, emails replied! Enjoy

Gunner Dunbar Supporting Member of TMP14 Sep 2016 8:06 p.m. PST

wow, they are nice.

Personal logo Buckeye AKA Darryl Supporting Member of TMP15 Sep 2016 9:33 a.m. PST

I was able to email fattdex and he responded very quickly, and then I fired off an email to the person to order from with a couple of questions, and he responded within a few hours. Just waiting on some larger pictures before I pull the trigger, but the customer service piece has been very good thus far!

Now, I just need 15mm skinnies and I think I'll have a pretty good book version of Starship Troopers. The Khurasan offerings are wearing clothes and the book I believe mentioned skinnies were mostly naked.

gundog Supporting Member of TMP09 Oct 2016 7:16 a.m. PST

Just wondering when these will be ready to purchase?

Twoball Cane09 Oct 2016 3:38 p.m. PST

Wow these look great

Personal logo Buckeye AKA Darryl Supporting Member of TMP16 Oct 2016 8:22 a.m. PST

As far as I know you can purchase them now by going through the email contact steps above.

Ewan Hoosami25 Sep 2017 4:27 a.m. PST

I know this thread is a year old, but does anyone have a current email address for the seller of these as I have had no joy with th ehotmail address in the catalogue.

gundog Supporting Member of TMP26 Sep 2017 6:28 p.m. PST

Don't have email but do have a nice grouping I could let go reasonably, if interested pm me

kozak198012 Oct 2017 5:19 p.m. PST

Emailed.
These are amazing.

kozak198012 Oct 2017 5:23 p.m. PST

Gundog you can shoot me an email unsuperman @ hot mail
I'd be interested in seeing what you have available.

kozak198014 Oct 2017 2:46 a.m. PST

So no response from the original poster.
Does anyone have connection for these?

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.