Help support TMP

"ACW 1:1200 SCALE IRONCLAD / RIVER SCENARIOS" Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the ACW Scenarios Message Board

Areas of Interest

American Civil War

1,084 hits since 6 Jul 2015
©1994-2019 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

zenturtle07 Jul 2015 12:46 a.m. PST

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY GOOD SCENARIOS AND MAPS FOR RIVER BATTLES OF ANY SIZE ? OR A GOOD SOURCE
THANK YOU

Personal logo Buckeye AKA Darryl Supporting Member of TMP07 Jul 2015 3:17 a.m. PST

Titan make a series of booklets to cover various battles. Their ships are 1/1200 so I imagine they wrote their scenarios with that in mind. However, I do not believe there is a need to be so scale specific as once you know the ground scale you can always adjust to suit your needs.

link

One favor in return, please turn off the caps when posting! Thanks!

Personal logo Virtualscratchbuilder Supporting Member of TMP Fezian07 Jul 2015 3:45 a.m. PST

No need to shout, old chap… we can hear you fine with regular old sentence style capitalization. Bay Area Yards has an interesting scenario here:

link

TheBeast Supporting Member of TMP07 Jul 2015 4:27 a.m. PST

How about some of the old board games? Yaquinto/Excalibre Ironclads and expansion?

I don't think I've seen zenturtle 'shout' before; prolly temporary keyboard meltdown.

Password fields are constantly reminding me I've got my cap lock on. ;->=

On the other hand, it could be a really passionate cry for assistance…

Doug

Edit: I will say that Titan page is a bit of an attack site. Tread lightly.

zenturtle07 Jul 2015 11:27 a.m. PST

Thanks guys.
I typed my request from work this morning and cant remove caps lock. Sorry for any offence caused.

Will look up some of these when i get a chance.
Thank you once again

Viper911 Supporting Member of TMP07 Jul 2015 1:35 p.m. PST

Zenturtle the board game/miniature game The Ironclads has a lot of scenarios list in the book send email and i can send you some.

Rick

zenturtle09 Jul 2015 11:25 a.m. PST

Zenturtle@live.co.uk thank you Viper911

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.