Help support TMP

"New Mantic Games Trolls and Werewolves at a discount!" Topic

8 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Fantasy Discussion Message Board

1,166 hits since 21 Jun 2013
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

The Membership System will be closing for maintenance in 3 minutes. Please finish anything that will involve the membership system, including membership changes or posting of messages.

Wargame News and Terrain Blog21 Jun 2013 9:32 a.m. PST

Just found out that Wayland Games is offering a nice discount on the already well-priced Mantic Games Trolls and Werewolves

Three trolls for £12.00 GBP is quite good in my opinion, the miniatures in the picture are based on 40mm bases to give you an indication of the size. (see Wayland Games website: link )

Now discounted at Wayland Games, be aware this is a pre-order. ( link )

Cheers

Bargains provided by Wargame News and Terrain ( wargameterrain.blogspot.be )

Farstar Inactive Member21 Jun 2013 2:15 p.m. PST

Am I the only one who thinks those "undead werewolves" are hideous?

Space Monkey21 Jun 2013 2:54 p.m. PST

I was biting my tongue about them, but yeah. Mostly cause of the superhero proportions and lack of body fur.

ordinarybass Supporting Member of TMP21 Jun 2013 3:01 p.m. PST

I had heard that certain of the new KoW sculpts were not well received by the fans, but I didn't investigate which ones. I'm going to hazard a guess that the werewolves were one such unit. The wierd obscured fuzzy frontal penis/tail thing is just odd.

Trolls look pretty cool though.

fairoaks02421 Jun 2013 3:06 p.m. PST

I like the werewolves, but not keen on the trolls myself

I've ordered a couple of werewolf sets,

Regards

Jim

Personal logo Sigwald Supporting Member of TMP21 Jun 2013 7:58 p.m. PST

I'm in the "add some size to the Ogres legs and put some fur on the werewolves" camp.

Earl of the North22 Jun 2013 2:30 a.m. PST

I think the the Trolls might make good Supermutant Belemoths althrough the legs are a little undersized for the body.

The Werewolves are a missed opportunity for me, do not really like anything about them.

Ogres pics are apparently coming out on monday.

skinkmasterreturns22 Jun 2013 4:25 a.m. PST

The heads on those Werewolves are too small,in addition to all the other comments.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.