Help support TMP

"Dermot Quigley Campaign Games Miniatures" Topic

3 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Consumer Affairs Message Board

379 hits since 3 May 2013
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

BeeftheReadingfan03 May 2013 8:33 a.m. PST

I cannot praise this man highly enough. He still has a stock of the original Bolt Action miniatures before they were taken over/bought out/whatever by Warlord Games. I really wanted the original Bolt Action commando raiders, he seems to be the only man that still has any.
I struggled a bit on his website (it was late and I was tired), I sent him an email, he replied virtually by return, confirmed he had what I wanted, sent me a paypal invoice – I paid him monday, I had the figures by thursday FROM SPAIN. Yes, thats right, to get hold of some figures that originally came from Portsmouth (about half an hour from where I live), I have had to buy them from Spain…!
So – plus point 1 – he still has the original Bolt Action range, plus point 2 – he's so quick and responsive by email, plus point 3 – he sends stuff out quickly and without fuss.
Thank you Dermot, you are a star.

nickinsomerset03 May 2013 10:08 a.m. PST

And rings you from Spain if there are any points with an order that need sorting out, good bloke,

Tally Ho!

Oh Bugger Supporting Member of TMP04 May 2013 1:38 a.m. PST

A top bloke Dermot.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.