Help support TMP

"28mm size comparisons" Topic

5 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Napoleonic Discussion Message Board

455 hits since 19 Mar 2013
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

ferg98119 Mar 2013 5:06 a.m. PST

All

I don't doubt a similar topic already exists so a link will suffice..

My 28mm Peninsular armies are growing and are mainly plastic perry, victrix and warlord games.

I'm looking for variety so how do other manufacturers compare, mainly in terms of height?

I'm particuarly interested in knowing about Front Rank, Wargames Foundry and Hät

Thanks all in advance

F

Artilleryman Supporting Member of TMP19 Mar 2013 5:17 a.m. PST

Front Rank match for height but are bulkier. Foundry tend to be shorter. Hät tend to be very slim. They could probably share a table but I would not mix them in a unit. There are threads elsewhere on TMP which have pictures to illustrate.

Cerdic Supporting Member of TMP19 Mar 2013 5:21 a.m. PST

I have a blog that aims to answer these questions. I have many, many more manufacturers and figures yet to add though! Click on the period or manufacturer you are interested in from the list of the right-hand side.

There should be quite a lot of additional stuff shortly after Salute in April!

28mmreview.blogspot.co.uk

Personal logo Der Alte Fritz Sponsoring Member of TMP19 Mar 2013 5:45 a.m. PST

I thought that the sole reason d'être of plastic figures was one's ability to create endless variations off of the same figure. There's your mission-- now get to work. evil grin

ferg98119 Mar 2013 6:28 a.m. PST

Fritz

Sticking the arms and heads on winds me up a treat

Ferg

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.