Help support TMP

"K'Lik - Alien Bounty Hunter" Topic

8 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the 15mm Sci-Fi Message Board

696 hits since 21 Jan 2013
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo MrHarold Sponsoring Member of TMP21 Jan 2013 6:32 p.m. PST

The Mantids are a war-like alien species renown for their physical combat prowess…

K'Lik is a legendary bounty hunter that operates a KZ-460 Scout ship. An extremely small spacecraft, not much bigger than a lifeboat, that is also capable of atmospheric flight it has an extra section used as a cryo-pod to transport his bounties "hassle-free"

K'Lik is from the Khurasan Miniatures Alien Bounty hunter set, and the KZ-460 is also from Khurasan and is the Alien Anti-Grav Light Scout Vehicle.

I really like the bounty hunter set, and this is one of my favorite figures. I've always loved aliens based on preying mantis!

picture

Blog: link

OctaChaz21 Jan 2013 6:56 p.m. PST

The mention of Mantids reminds me of the videogame FTL: Faster Than Light. Looks like a really cool characterful mini!

Personal logo MrHarold Sponsoring Member of TMP21 Jan 2013 7:02 p.m. PST

The mention of Mantids reminds me of the videogame FTL: Faster Than Light. Looks like a really cool characterful mini!

That's where I got the name from, love the game, and the mantids are my favorite grin

I also used to like Mantis Bug spirits in Shadowrun…

Mako1121 Jan 2013 7:15 p.m. PST

Looks good to me!

Personal logo khurasanminiatures Sponsoring Member of TMP21 Jan 2013 7:45 p.m. PST

Nice work! Very characterful

AVAMANGO21 Jan 2013 11:41 p.m. PST

Great looking character for any scenario based game.

John Treadaway22 Jan 2013 3:57 a.m. PST

Agreed with the quality figure choice Mr H (and the decisions behind it [but then I always liked Selenites..]) – nice paint job too.

John T

Ravenstar Supporting Member of TMP22 Jan 2013 5:23 p.m. PST

I really like the story line and th echoose of figures and vehicle.
lets see more , some one should set up a bounty hunter contest. Set of figures with either vehicle or bot to go with it along with a short back ground story.:)

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.