Help support TMP

"The Wombat MICV, Cougar MBT and Ocelot light tank" Topic

9 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the 15mm Sci-Fi Message Board

727 hits since 7 Jan 2013
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

The Membership System will be closing for maintenance in 2 minutes. Please finish anything that will involve the membership system, including membership changes or posting of messages.

Tango01 Supporting Member of TMP07 Jan 2013 12:43 p.m. PST

Of possible interest?

picture

From
link

Hope you enjoy!.

Amicalement
Armand

TheRedEpic07 Jan 2013 12:55 p.m. PST

I like them, and i think painted well they could be quite an excellent addition to a force! This really reminds me of the old RTS game Total Annihilation, which these vehicles belonging either to the Core or the Arm:)

boy wundyr x Supporting Member of TMP07 Jan 2013 1:55 p.m. PST

I plan on using them for my Aslan forces in 15mm, as their 6mm versions will in 6mm. Nice unique look to them.

ArmiesArmy Sponsoring Member of TMP07 Jan 2013 3:04 p.m. PST

Really like them

Top work

Moqawama Inactive Member07 Jan 2013 4:04 p.m. PST

"I plan on using them for my Aslan force"

Yes those models along with this upcoming recon engine would neatly stand in for the war machines of an alien race, especially in my setting where I prefer to give Humans more conventional rides…

picture

clkeagle Inactive Member07 Jan 2013 4:29 p.m. PST

Yes those models along with this upcoming recon engine would neatly stand in for the war machines of an alien race, especially in my setting where I prefer to give Humans more conventional rides…

I had the same idea. :) These might be what I pair with my Rebel Minis Pangalactic Legion or with 15mm.Co.Uk Octopods.

-Chris K.

AVAMANGO07 Jan 2013 8:32 p.m. PST

They look very nice and i am quite taken with the Ocelot light tank their style remind me of the Imperial droid tanks in Star Wars. These would go really well with Eureka miniatures Ventauran's if you were not already using them for a Sci-fi humans force.

Umpapa08 Jan 2013 12:49 a.m. PST

Such design allowing for huge tank desant, albeit bit fragile, seems ideal for offensive minded races (either individually well armored or suicidally high morale) like KM Garn or Felids/Aslan ("scream and leap"). Very nice.

Tango01 Supporting Member of TMP08 Jan 2013 11:02 a.m. PST

Glad you had enjoy them boys!.

Amicalement
Armand

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.