Help support TMP

"Night Lords and Undivided decals?" Topic

8 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Warhammer 40K Message Board

410 hits since 2 Jan 2013
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Uesugi Kenshin Supporting Member of TMP02 Jan 2013 11:33 a.m. PST

I havent been able to locate decals for either of the above at GW or FW. Ive seen some online though so im trying to figure out where they came from. Were they included with a Chaos boxed set at 1 time?

Cheers

U.K.

Personal logo Dom Skelton Sponsoring Member of TMP02 Jan 2013 12:20 p.m. PST

I think so – there was a Night Lords sheet with part number 136323 back in the 90s.

auction

Personal logo Pictors Studio Sponsoring Member of TMP02 Jan 2013 12:44 p.m. PST

I just got a bunch of them in a Raptors set. There are 8 on the sheet along with Alpha legion, black legion, word bearers, iron warriors and all the dedicated chapters.

I'm not going to use them so if you want them send me your address and I'll send them to you.

Personal logo Pictors Studio Sponsoring Member of TMP02 Jan 2013 12:51 p.m. PST

The component number on the sheet is 99 51 0102002. Also, looking through my pile of GW decals are a couple from the Undead that might work well for Night Lords. Those are undead 3 and 4. parts number 136309 and 136310 respectively. The one that would probably be best is undead 3 as it has some skulls with bat wings on them although they aren't exactly like the night lord ones.

Uesugi Kenshin Supporting Member of TMP02 Jan 2013 1:13 p.m. PST

Pictors, you rock! Sending PM now Sir!

Uesugi Kenshin Supporting Member of TMP03 Jan 2013 10:14 a.m. PST

Thanks again to all who offered to send decals. I think Ill have enough for an entire company now.

Cheers.

Personal logo Mardaddy Supporting Member of TMP Fezian03 Jan 2013 4:03 p.m. PST

It's what we all love about the website and this bunch of miscreants known as, "members."

! ! ! ! ! !

Uesugi Kenshin Supporting Member of TMP04 Jan 2013 11:44 a.m. PST

I love you guys ;-) !

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.