Help support TMP

"Back in the gaming saddle again!" Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Websites for Wargaming Message Board

398 hits since 1 Jan 2013
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo CorpCommander Supporting Member of TMP01 Jan 2013 7:20 p.m. PST

Well this is good news. Today I re-upped my supporting status here, finished my blog redesign (see it at victorypoints.com), cleaned out the basement and found 2 armies and 2 fleets to put up for sale and finally found all the parts to a Scotia A.T.A.C. APC and repaired it. Not a bad bit of work!

As my friends know already, I'm on a mad crusade this year to get rid of projects unfinished, figures unpainted and dreams not lived by finishing every project I've got left in the house and selling off the rest. No new projects until the rather substantial list of existing ones are done. I hope January 1st 2014 I'll be able to say that every figure has been painted* and every project made playable.

Once I get my membership status renewed I'll post the armies and fleets for sale in the marketplace. In the meantime please feel free to visit the blog at the address above.

Looking forward to a great year!

John Leahy Sponsoring Member of TMP01 Jan 2013 7:51 p.m. PST

Correct link.

victorypoints.com

Liked your blog so far.

Thanks,

John

Personal logo Parzival Supporting Member of TMP01 Jan 2013 10:25 p.m. PST

That Kra'vak fleet would be nice, but no way could I give you what it's worth. Don't forget to mention those fleets over at Star Ranger's site; somebody will give you good value for them!

nudspinespittle Supporting Member of TMP02 Jan 2013 5:37 a.m. PST

Pete, If you still have the Warmaster Orcs, get in touch. nudspinespittle@verizon.net

Thanks!

Personal logo CorpCommander Supporting Member of TMP02 Jan 2013 12:57 p.m. PST

Make an offer. I was mentally ill when I bought all that stuff. No really! I can laugh 11 years later. But man, never get online after taking medications. So make an offer. Also consider you probably have your own oddities in the basement. I am open to all sorts of trades. Just wait until I get to my collection of medieval looking cottages and put them up!

Finally, as a reminder to all, you can always put in a bid to paint the unpainted lead. It's yet another way to see that it at least makes it to the gaming table.

Personal logo CorpCommander Supporting Member of TMP02 Jan 2013 12:58 p.m. PST

@John, thanks! Looks like the parenthesis got picked up by Bill's parser. He might want to take a quick look at his code to fix it.

@nudspinespittle email on the way!

SECURITY MINISTER CRITTER Inactive Member02 Jan 2013 2:49 p.m. PST

January 1st 2014 I'll be able to say that every figure has been painted

Followed by a funeral? grin

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.