Help support TMP

"TableTop Gaming News submission issues - any one else?" Topic

9 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to The Industry Message Board

418 hits since 19 Dec 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Warlord19 Dec 2012 7:44 a.m. PST

I have some friends who have been trying to get their news submitted to TTGN for days and cannot get a response nor their news listed, They have submitted their news they say via the site and emails and have inquired via Email for days with no response.

I know of at least two more companies who have had the same issue, is anyone else having this issue and if so any advise on how to get it resolved?

I see others on their site listing quite regularly so it may only be affecting some and not others for some reason.

Any help is appreciated.

Personal logo FingerandToeGlenn Sponsoring Member of TMP19 Dec 2012 8:08 a.m. PST

I submitted a news item yesterday, got a notice received in about three hours, and it's posted this morning. I've found response time varies quite a bit. Yesterday must have been really slow here because I swear Bill got my news item posted before I could hit enter (well, in about the time it took to get a cup of coffee).

Warlord19 Dec 2012 8:33 a.m. PST

Thanks for the response,

I will relay this however I think it is safe to say that something is amiss as they submitted their news days ago (yours went up in less that 24 hours) and emailed with only the automated response but no other emails even after sending emails inquiring about the status of their news.

Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian19 Dec 2012 8:40 a.m. PST

Yesterday must have been really slow here because I swear Bill got my news item posted before I could hit enter (well, in about the time it took to get a cup of coffee).

I was actually standing by for it – had already received the notice from Wargame Vault, so I knew you'd be sending something through! grin

haywire Supporting Member of TMP19 Dec 2012 9:22 a.m. PST

If you are not getting a response in days, maybe you are being sent to their SPAM folder. Can you try a different email address?

Mako1119 Dec 2012 12:32 p.m. PST

I tried months ago, without success.

Warlord19 Dec 2012 1:04 p.m. PST

They emailed from two different sources (just in case) and from what I understand emailed a different person all together (a guy named Ross from "Coolminiornot" who now owns the site from what I understand correct me if I am wrong and the original owner Zac) who is suppose to be running the site (coolminiornot). It is a little fustrating so hence the post.

@MaKo11

Did you ever get through?

Mako1119 Dec 2012 1:26 p.m. PST

No.

Warlord19 Dec 2012 1:34 p.m. PST

What do you think it was or is?

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.