Help support TMP

"Star Wars Fighter Pez Dispensers" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Star Wars Message Board

471 hits since 15 Dec 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Mako1115 Dec 2012 3:29 a.m. PST

Saw these at CVS (the drug store) the other day, going for $1.99 USD each, presumably with candy inside too.

They were topped with a Jedi fighter, like the one Obi-Wan flew, if I recall correctly – the roughly triangular shaped, pointy-nosed variant.

They're all plastic, and come in two colors, in case you want to play loyalists vs. rebels.

Not sure if you can detach them from the dispenser, without breaking the latter, but they were about 2" – 2.5" long, and have a decent shape. Could use a repaint, to make them look a bit better.

Can't beat the price though, for a cheap Star Wars toy, especially if you like the fighters from the pre-episode 4 era.

Didn't see any of the correct robotic opponents on sale, unfortunately.

Raptoruk369 Supporting Member of TMP15 Dec 2012 9:57 p.m. PST

Unless its me mate, no images with your last post

Mako1116 Dec 2012 12:22 a.m. PST

Nope, sadly, but this is the basic fighter style:

http://theminiaturespage.com/

I'm not really into the Episode 1 – 3 era, so didn't pick any up.

Probably should have though.

Mako1118 Dec 2012 12:38 a.m. PST

Saw them in the store again.

They aren't Pez dispensers, but are Lucas Jedi Starfighter Candy Dispensers. Appears they are sold through Lucas Arts.

They are about spot on to 3" long, and come in two colors – either muted red with silver, or faded yellow with silver.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.