Help support TMP

"Burning Brushes - Merry Christmas Contest!" Topic

3 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the TMP Contests Message Board

Back to the Warhammer 40K Message Board

Back to the Warhammer Message Board

Back to the Painting Services Message Board

414 hits since 12 Dec 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Lord Ekard Inactive Member12 Dec 2012 3:35 a.m. PST

Burning Brushes Studio wishes all his fans a merry Christmas and a happy new 2013! To celebrate the end of the year, we will extract at random one of our fans who put "like" on our facebook page and send a gift this miniature link

So what are you waiting for? You have until Jan. 6 before it happens extraction! Happy New Year to all!

come to visit on our facebook's page at:
link

Sigmar Inactive Member12 Dec 2012 3:36 p.m. PST

Some nice minis there.

Good luck with the promo. I'm finding that Facebook is a total waste of time. it's so transitory (I think that's the word !) people just have a quick look and move on. Too much info I guess.

I have 3,500 "friends" and tried to get a painting event going and hardly anybody participated despite a lot of accepts. Forum members are much better – not brilliant but about 5 x better I reckon.

PS. I still always mention stuff on Facebook (so I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite) but it's more in hope than faith.

Lord Ekard Inactive Member12 Dec 2012 4:13 p.m. PST

What do you say, it's true I think. However, Facebook for us is only a showcase for our private commissions. Not really a system to make a business (in fact, we do not use the promote system of Facebook)

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.