Help support TMP

"Eureka SYW Saxons as Imagi-nations." Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the 18th Century ImagiNations Message Board

Back to the Australian Wargaming Message Board

524 hits since 8 Dec 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo Cardinal Hawkwood Supporting Member of TMP08 Dec 2012 8:15 p.m. PST

the link to see it all link
The Pappenheim hussar regiment von Munchausen(Munchhausen) includung the Freiherr himself

picture

Pirate190008 Dec 2012 9:31 p.m. PST

Handsome looking troop you have there, sir!

Come In Nighthawk12 Dec 2012 4:04 a.m. PST

Nice job! I have an example of both of Eureka's Baron Munchhausen, but haven't gotten around to thinking about how to use them. Super little unit there! thumbs up

Personal logo Paint Pig Supporting Member of TMP In the TMP Dawghouse In the TMP Dawghouse12 Dec 2012 4:22 p.m. PST

These are without a doubt awesome, results achieved, congratulations Hawkwood. thumbs up

As an aside: I once had a forum serial pest, a rather boorish chap, in a fit of pique compare me to Munchhausen in the most derogatory way. Truth be known I was rather flattered with comparison and kept a copy of the message as it still raises a smile. I hear the chap in question went on to qualify as a rather complete t'wat. I often wonder if he achived his goal, I know I did. Now if you will ecuse me I'm late for my cannon ball. wink

Looks to be about a 500lb'er

regards
dave

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.