Help support TMP

"Great Source for Battle of the Bulge Scenarios" Topic

8 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the WWII Media Message Board

Back to the WWII Scenarios Message Board

669 hits since 2 Dec 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

leobarron200002 Dec 2012 2:49 p.m. PST

Hey everyone. Check out this book: link

It has some great ideas for the Battle of Bulge battles.

Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian02 Dec 2012 3:06 p.m. PST

Hmmm… links to a corrupted webpage for me.

Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian02 Dec 2012 3:08 p.m. PST

Better link: link

No Silent Night: The Christmas Battle For Bastogne by (surprise!) Leo Barron…

leobarron200002 Dec 2012 3:12 p.m. PST

Thanks. Appreciate it.

Wargaminginmaine Supporting Member of TMP02 Dec 2012 4:09 p.m. PST

I'm only a few pages into it but am enjoying the book so far and am hopeful that it will generate many scenarios. Between picking up this book, and seeing the photos of the tabletop Leo is planning to take on the road, I placed an order for Americans in greatcoats from Brigade. Cant wait for the troops to arrive!

leobarron200002 Dec 2012 4:17 p.m. PST

Good to hear. Keep me posted. Would to love hear some feedback on Amazon. Thank you again.

PKay Inc02 Dec 2012 7:49 p.m. PST

I have purchased the book, and indeed it does appear to be a good read and source for scenarios.

I do, however, find it a bit odd to to post "Hey everyone. Check out this book", without any reference to being the author. It's a good back – take credit! "Check out MY book"…..

leobarron200002 Dec 2012 7:56 p.m. PST

Thank you. Appreciate the compliment. Love to hear more feedback. Currently working on the sequel – the story of the 4th Armored's dash to Bastogne.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.