Help support TMP

"Plastic Soldier Co Hacked" Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to The Industry Message Board

Back to the Websites for Wargaming Message Board

Action Log

30 Nov 2012 3:12 p.m. PST
by Editor in Chief Bill

• Removed from WWII 20mm Models Review board
  • Crossposted to Websites for Wargaming board
  • Crossposted to The Industry board

844 hits since 30 Nov 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

MajorB Supporting Member of TMP30 Nov 2012 2:37 p.m. PST
Personal logo Tango 2 3 Ditto Supporting Member of TMP30 Nov 2012 3:09 p.m. PST

This is actually a NEW one and a separate incident from the topic you posted Margard.

I had seen the Lame-ons of Iraq home page yesterday, then the PSC page was back, and not the Lame-ons are back. frown

I ordered from PSC on Wednesday night, came on TMP the next day and saw the first topic. I checked and there was the hacked front page. Later, it was OK and I had trouble at first finding my PSC account, but by the evening, I was OK (credit card information was safe, regardless, as Andy told me).

So this one is new.
--
Tim

Personal logo taskforce58 Supporting Member of TMP30 Nov 2012 3:10 p.m. PST

AGAIN?

George Krashos30 Nov 2012 3:19 p.m. PST

Yep, I think it's time PSC spent some money and got their website issues sorted. No way I would consider ordering from that site until I get a confirmation that the security issues have been 'fixed'.

Mick A30 Nov 2012 4:38 p.m. PST

I've found other places for the other half to get what I wanted for xmas now as I don't want her to risk using their site now…

Mick

PiersBrand30 Nov 2012 5:46 p.m. PST

Well its the US Server thats hacked, PSC is just collateral damage…

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.