Help support TMP

"A Night out in Reading (UK)" Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Zombies Message Board

433 hits since 27 Nov 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

CAG 19 Supporting Member of TMP27 Nov 2012 9:31 a.m. PST

Saturday night in reading has always been bad but…

youtu.be/g92gPYYYOCQ

and more here

youtu.be/xNqPrMI6z_E

Personal logo GeoffQRF Sponsoring Member of TMP27 Nov 2012 10:37 a.m. PST

Friend of mine has just done this says it was excellent.

To quote her,"Had a go at this today! What an experience… Got lost in a dark basement by myself (my loving boyfriend had bolted!!) with a rubbish torch and a bunch of zombies at the top of a dark staircase…. Unfortunately, I didn't survive…"

Uesugi Kenshin Supporting Member of TMP27 Nov 2012 12:56 p.m. PST

Looks like a fun day out. Heres what an old fart Ive become though. My first thought was, Are those zombies wearing eye protection? If not, they'll get their eyes shot out!

republic of tolworth Inactive Member29 Nov 2012 6:34 a.m. PST

I did a 28 days later scenario there a few years back. Brilliant place to air soft. Ended up as infected. Great to see the panic in the players eyes as a swarm of 30 of you pile forward in a shopping mall hell bent on ripping them apart. Well worth going!

Kyn ell29 Nov 2012 7:28 a.m. PST

From my own experience LARP and LARP type airsoft events like this, I tend to always aim for the head regardless. I know your not supposed to for safety's sake, but those who are "monstering" are still just a person underneath and several well placed blows/shots are usually enough to put down even the most dangerous monster and discourage them just so they don't have to take any more pagga!
This one looks quite good though, I wouldn't mind having a go!

Uesugi Kenshin Supporting Member of TMP29 Nov 2012 1:10 p.m. PST

Well im not playing with you then Kyn.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.